Name:
Location: Toronto

Try me.

17 November, 2006

I will NEVER get over it.

(Do not read post. Go read the news and fill me in on the fun stuff that's happening in the world.)

Some things time will never heal. I don't know why that is so hard for you to understand. Are you stupid? Insensitive? Or a whole lot of both? It's like when someone's been injured really bad. After some time passes, there's a scar left where he'd been wounded. In some cases, there's a little bit of pain that remains behind that scar to remind him for the rest of his entire life that he'd once been injured. You'd understand that pain, wouldn't you? Every time that person flinched when you punched him playfully on his once-broken arm, you'd feel bad for him and be glad it wasn't you, wouldn't you? So, is it because I don't have a scar to show as proof of being wounded that you don't understand? It's not my fault that I can't show you the hole in my heart. But how is it that this same you can understand the plight of your other friend who'd been dumped 5 months ago? He doesn't have a scar for proof. But he must obviously be in so much pain. After all, the love of his life just broke his heart. What's not to understand? That sweet little thing he knew for maybe a year or two walked all over his heart. That must really hurt. Not that another sweet little thing won't come right by and set it all right in a matter of time. But in my case? There are no replacements. This is not about some sweet little thing I knew for only 1/10th years of my life. And yet you don't understand. You just don't understand. Well, let me ask you just one question then. Do you have any idea what it's like to be sitting all alone in your room, away from your family and friends, crying on the day of the first death anniversary of your bestest friend in the whole wide world, and to receive a phone call on that same fucking day that informs you that your dad is dead? Do you have any fucking idea? No? Are you sure? It doesn't happen to everyone? Geez. Well then, the day you know what that feels like, you tell me to fucking get over it. For now, shut the fuck up.





              
Creative Commons License