Name:
Location: Toronto

Try me.

14 August, 2006

Tagabond

Thank you, Sid. It feels good to be tagged. First, let me complete the formalities of the tag.

I tag: my newest, dare I say, fans! Mise and Saikat.

Moving on...

I'm thinking about: where this world is heading to.

I said: that today's concept of true love is about as real as a mirage.

I want to: make a life-changing positive difference to at least one person's life.

I wish: life had been kinder to me.

I hear: voices in my head... all the time.

I wonder: how much more Time will change me as a person.

I regret: not spending every second of my dad's life with him.

I am: content with who I am.

I dance: when I'm alone.

I sing: every chance I get.

I cry: myself to sleep every night.

I'm not always: a bitch.

I make with my hands: Art - be it music, painting, poetry, baking etc.

I write: because I love to.

I confuse: being completely honest with "digging your own grave".

I need: someone to take care of me.





              
Creative Commons License