Name:
Location: Toronto

Try me.

28 June, 2006

Change of plans, guys!

Ok. So, I'm not REALLY in Germany. Well, I was. But everytime I tried to get out of the airport, they demanded something called a visa. No, not the credit card, because I showed that to them and got dirty stares for it. How dare they!! Like I would try to bribe them just for some stupid football tournament???? (Oh I SO WOULD!!!)

So, I'm home, in Muscat. And it's depressing. Exciting yet depressing. Home's not the same anymore and will never be. That's the life I've to live. It's inspired me to write a whole lot of depressing poems though. (Look out, RA.) I'll post them some time later.

Right now, there are only 2 things on my mind - FIFA and my cousin's wedding.

FIFA is awesome! (Gautam, you stupid fool. How is football boring??????) I hate the French and the English. I'm still rooting for Portugal to beat the Beckham team. Poor little cute Deco. I hope the other ruthless Portugese kill the Englishmen on the field, if not by tactic, then literally! They seemed to show some good WWE potential out there on that field!

All of you who doubted Ronaldo for even one second, go eat your hats. He is BACK in form. And has broken the record of 14 FIFA goals. That too in Germany. Ironic.

As for my cousin's wedding, I'm SO excited that I can't imagine how she must feel. I have yet to meet the groom, so if I don't give the green signal, he's in big trouble! I usually think marriages are a BIG BORE, but when someone so close to you is tieing the knot, it is exciting as hell!!!

So, anyway, I'm coming to India tomorrow - Madras and Bangalore, to be specific. So, if anyone is around there and wants to chat or meet up, leave me your numbers!!!

See you on the other side of the Arabian Sea.





              
Creative Commons License