Name:
Location: Toronto

Try me.

09 May, 2006

Nohari results

So, this is what my Nohari window looks like.

Arena

(known to self and others)

insecure, lethargic, unhappy, cynical, foolish

Blind Spot

(known only to others)

incompetent, timid, simple, hostile, needy, brash, childish, chaotic, insensitive, self-satisfied, passive, smug, overdramatic, cold

Façade

(known only to self)

irresponsible

Unknown

(known to nobody)

intolerant, inflexible, cowardly, violent, aloof, glum, stupid, vulgar, withdrawn, selfish, unhelpful, unimaginative, inane, cruel, ignorant, irrational, distant, boastful, blasé, imperceptive, impatient, weak, embarrassed, loud, vacuous, panicky, unethical, rash, dispassionate, dull, predictable, callous, inattentive, unreliable, humourless

Dominant Traits

60% of people agree that Ms. V is insecure
60% of people agree that Ms. V is cynical

----------------------------

The window rules - Basically, I choose 5-6 bad traits about myself. Then, my "friends" do the same. If the traits they pick are the ones I picked, they show up in the 'Arena'. The 'Facade' is a trait I picked that nobody else picked. The 'Blind Spot' is the fun part where I get to know what other nasty things people think about me!

I'm pretty pleased with the results because there's nothing about me that's hidden. Except my irresponsibility, and that's something you'll get to know if you're around me. That means I'm pretty much an open book!

So, 60% of people agree that I'm insecure and cynical. I would have agreed to that; however, out of the 5 people who had the balls to mess with me (or a lot of time on their hands), I only know 3 of them: Makki, Viks and Sparky!

As for the other 2, I truly do appreciate the time you took to fill out my window. But with a name like sexxx bomb, you can hardly expect me to take your comments seriously. What with me being such a stickler for correct spelling et al. And Suresh, I have no clue who you are, but considering what you think of me, I'm glad we got off to such a great start!

A trend I noticed is that my friends picked only 5 traits whereas the 2 strangers picked 6. It only goes to show that the more you get to know me, the more you'll find that I'm not all that bad. Or it could just be that I have really lazy friends. Or that strangers like to be meaner??

In all honestly, I had a BLAST with this one. I really wish more people had helped contribute to it. But then again, I'm still coming to terms with some of those traits pointed out in the 'Blind Spot'. So, maybe it's all for the best! ;)





              
Creative Commons License